If when you start a guided meditation session you do not hear any sound, even though the session is active, uninstall the application and reinstall it from the Google Playstore or Appstore depending on your device. Make sure you have the latest update of the application.
It is also possible that the lack of sound is not coming from the app, but from your speaker, headphones or wireless headphones with a Bluetooth connection. Do not hesitate to check if everything works well on this side too.
We also invite you to consult our article: My guided session does not start or stops mid-session.
If, after these verifications, your session still has no sound, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the program and the session in question so that we can check on our side if everything is working correctly!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I cannot play the following sessions of a program
- My meditation of the day is not working properly
- My program/my app is not in the right language
- My guided session does not start or stops in mid-session
- My free meditation is not working correctly.
- The sound of my guided session does not work
- My session does not play on the website
- My app closes by itself
- My history of session is inaccurate