1. I have a monthly or annual subscription and I want to switch to a lifetime subscription
- Go to this link
- Click on the 'Upgrade to a lifetime subscription' button
- Then simply fill in your bank details and that's it!
An email will be sent to you within a few minutes to confirm your request.
The lifetime subscription will be effective once the transaction is completed. We therefore advise you to make the switch a few days before the renewal date.
2. I have a monthly or annual subscription and I want to switch to a half-yearly subscription
- Go to this link
- Click on the "unsubscribe" button to cancel the automatic renewal. Your monthly or annual subscription will then end on the specified date
- Once your subscription is over, go to the application and click on the crown at the top left of the programs page
- You will be able to subscribe to a half-yearly subscription.
- Be sure to re-subscribe with the same email address to retrieve your progress and history
3. I have a half-yearly subscription and I want to switch to a monthly, annual or lifetime subscription
The half-yearly subscription is only managed by Google and Apple. You will need to unsubscribe from your current subscription to cancel the automatic renewal, so that you can subscribe again with a differetn plan at the end of your subscription.
You can do this from your phone:
- Go to the application Petit BamBou
- in the "Me" tab, then in the settings (top right, the little wheel)
- then tap on "Manage my subscription".
- You will be redirected to your Google or App Store account
- You can then unsubscribe to cancel the automatic renewal
Once your subscription has ended and access has been cut off, you can return to our site to re-subscribe. Make sure you use your current email address to be able to retrieve your progress and history.
We're sorry if the process is a bit complicated, Google/Apple's systems and ours don't work the same way.
If you are having trouble unsubscribing, perhaps this article can help. Otherwise, our customer service is always available if needed! You can write to us at email@example.com