Do you sometimes feel bored during your meditation sessions? That's completely normal.
We advise you to simply view this boredom as a new emotion or thought.
Direct your curiosity towards the boredom:
- Where is it coming from?
- Where is it taking you?
- Where do you feel it in your body?
- What other thoughts accompany the boredom?
- How does it make you want to react?
Was this article helpful?
151 out of 173 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to make meditation a real habit?
- How do I retain this feeling of calmness after the session?
- I can't stop thoughts from bubbling up
- How should I practice between two sessions?
- Falling asleep
- Feelings of anger, anxiety, sadness or fear while meditating
- I feel discomfort or pain when meditating
- Impatience or laziness
- What should I do when the instructions say to allow my thoughts to go where they want, not to judge them, to stop focusing?
- How do I do a session on my own? How do I get started? What should I say to myself or do after closing my eyes?
Please sign in to leave a comment.