You can enjoy Petit BamBou in two ways:
- With a free "discovery" access, which gives unlimited access to 2 programs: "discovery", "discovery kids". But also to valuable tools such as "calming breath" and the free meditation and free breathing tool. Finally, you will also have access to several ambient sounds, 3 meditations of the day and many short animated stories.
- With a paying subscription, which gives access to all the contents, including more than just the free "discovery" trial sessions. You can subscribe by purchasing a subscription to the services (for more information go to Introduction to subscriptions).
To sum up, with the free discovery version you will have enough access to some contents to make an opinion on Petit BamBou or to meditate freely BUT if you want to have access to all the programs, then a subscription will be necessary.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introduction to subscriptions
- What is included with a subscription?
- How to subscribe from the website?
- How to subscribe from the app?
- Can I subscribe on the website and meditate on the application?
- Is Petit BamBou free or does it require a fee?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Is Family Sharing available ?