To see if you have completed your ongoing program, go to the Programs page.
You will see that there is a progress circle around each program, which changes as the programme progresses.
If the circle is complete, it means that the program has been completed .
On the other hand, if the program is ongoing, the circle will reflect this progress.
Please note that once a program is finished, it will still be displayed in the "current program" category. If you wish to remove it from this category, you can consult this article which will show you the steps to follow: How to delete an ongoing program?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I repeat a session more than once?
- Can I meditate on several devices?
- Can I meditate in more than one language?
- How do I add sessions as favourites and where can I found them?
- How do I preload and play sessions without an internet connection?
- How do you get a reminder to meditate?
- How can skip a session I don't want to do?
- How do I delete an ongoing program?
- How do I know if a program is complete?
- What can I do if the length of the meditation sessions doesn't suit me?