It is quite normal to experience difficulties in practising regularly.
As this issue is important to us, and as a few lines would not be enough, we have devoted a whole e.book to the question:
Don't hesitate to tell us know what you think of it!
Was this article helpful?
1722 out of 2009 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to make meditation a real habit?
- How do I retain this feeling of calmness after the session?
- I can't stop thoughts from bubbling up
- How should I practice between two sessions?
- Falling asleep
- Feelings of anger, anxiety, sadness or fear while meditating
- I feel discomfort or pain when meditating
- Impatience or laziness
- What should I do when the instructions say to allow my thoughts to go where they want, not to judge them, to stop focusing?
- How do I do a session on my own? How do I get started? What should I say to myself or do after closing my eyes?
Please sign in to leave a comment.