- Tell anyone who might disturb you that you're going to meditate.
- If possible, use a room with a door you can shut, or go to a place away from people. If not, adopt a natural posture so that you don't stand out in public.
- Use a good pair of headphones or earbuds.
- Download the session to your phone and then put it in airplane mode so that you aren't disturbed (or turn off the Wi-Fi or mobile coverage).
- Make sure that your phone's notifications (calls, SMSs, tweets, Facebook etc.) don't cause sounds or vibrations that could disturb you.
- Make sure that notifications on your computer (emails, tweets, Facebook etc.) don't cause sounds or vibrations during your meditation session.
Was this article helpful?
626 out of 646 found this helpful