With over 400 lessons available, it's not always easy to find your way around!
It is perfectly normal to have preferences as to the duration of the meditation sessions. Most of our sessions are now around 20 minutes long.
If you want to follow sessions of a specific duration, you can use the sorting by duration available on the application and the website.
To do this, go to the programs tab and then to the category sorted by duration.
From the website, the option to sort by duration is located at the top of the page.
Click on the DURATION scroll down menu to choose the time of the sessions
You can also choose the length of your free meditation, customise the gongs and add a background music:
You can also explore the meditation of the day and choose its duration: 8min, 12min or 16min
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I repeat a session more than once?
- How to use the website?
- Can I meditate on several devices?
- Can I meditate in more than one language?
- How do I add sessions as favourites and where can I found them?
- How do I preload and play sessions without an internet connection?
- How do you get a reminder to meditate?
- How can skip a session I don't want to do?
- How do I delete an ongoing program?
- How do I know if a program is complete?