Try to always meditate at the same time, in the same calm place, to make an appointment in your diary (or to set a reminder in the Petit BamBou app).
And above all, don't feel guilty if you don't meditate – just come back to it and try again.
You can also remind yourself why you meditate!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to make meditation a real habit?
- How do I retain this feeling of calmness after the session?
- I can't stop thoughts from bubbling up
- How should I practice between two sessions?
- Falling asleep
- Feelings of anger, anxiety, sadness or fear while meditating
- I feel discomfort or pain when meditating
- Impatience or laziness
- What should I do when the instructions say to allow my thoughts to go where they want, not to judge them, to stop focusing?
- How do I do a session on my own? How do I get started? What should I say to myself or do after closing my eyes?